Renting With Us
Helliwell & Co are Ealing’s leading Agent for property lettings.
We have a vast range of properties for you to view, from one-bedroom apartments to large family homes.
This is how the process works
Set Your Budget
- Work out what is affordable and include all household bills
- Your income should be at least 2.3 times the rental
Register with Helliwell & Co
- See new listings before anyone else
- Register here
- View our latest properties to rent
- Go and see it in person – real life is better than online
- Helliwell & Co offer flexibility to suit your diary
Make an Offer
- Your designated Lettings Consultant will support and advise you
Offer is accepted – what next?
- Complete your referencing application within 48 hours
- Our referencing agency will collate all requirements to pass on to your Landlord
- We will work with you throughout the contract signing process to answer queries and ensure you feel confident
- All our Landlords are obligated to secure your deposit in a government approved scheme.
- We will continue to support you every step of the way with information on check in time and conducting the inventory
- Finally, we will hand over the keys. Nothing gives us more pleasure than doing this in person
- Our removals partners are on hand to help if you need them
We’re not like most Estate Agents
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019:
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 including VAT or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
- payments in respect of bills – utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019:
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement.
Our Latest Properties To Rent
what our tenants are saying about us
“Building relationships and delivering outstanding quality of service means everything to us”
Get in touch
Fill out this form and one of our agents will be in touch with you soon.